WordtoDreams

Word to Dreams

YA & NA Fiction At It's Best - Specializing in YA

Hacienda Moon: The Path Seekers (Volume 1)

Hacienda Moon - KaSonndra Leigh First I wish to thank the author, KaSonndra Leigh, for providing me with the ebook. Romance, suspense, paranormal wrapped up in southern scenery makes this book a must read. After the death of her daughter and a divorce, Tandie moves to an old plantation. Here she connects with the ghosts of the past and a love that bridges over centuries. Witchcraft, curses and ghosts treat the reader to a story they don't want to put down.I wasn't sure if this was going to be my kind of book. I'm not much into romances, but I do love paranormal. The story sucked me in and wouldn't let it's grip loose until the end. Ms. Leigh wove all the elements perfectly together with twists that created a page turning book.You might be thinking, ok, she's loved it, so why only 4 stars? I so wanted to give 5, but I found myself having a bit of a hard time imagining what some of the characters looked like. The cover seemed off from how they were described, which made for a bit of confusion. I've found that I much prefer covers with either no characters on it, or just a silhouette, so I can use my imagation a bit more.Who should read this? Anyone who likes a mixture of romance, paranormal and history I highly recommend this to you.