WordtoDreams

Word to Dreams

YA & NA Fiction At It's Best - Specializing in YA

172 Hours on the Moon

172 Hours on the Moon - Tara F. Chace, Johan Harstad I looked forward to this book, couldn't wait to read it, but in the end I feel greatly let down. The story had potential. 3 teens, return trip to the moon, a great mystery. Now if it didn't take about 186 pages out of a 351 page book to get to any action. Ugh!The storyline of the teens were semi-interesting. Mia being the coolest out of all of them, a rocker from Norway dying to get her band in the limelight. Than there is Antoine, from France and trying to get over a girl. Lastly, there is Midori, a Japanese girl with a New York fashionist style, who just wants to break out on her own.The teens, along with the crew, get to the moon. Before you know it, two of the crew are dead, this is the beginning of the end of the mission. Strange things occur, quickly, people come up missing, than dead. Will anyone survive?It's been a long time since I've felt so undecided about a book. I would recommend it to those that like some mystery and suspense mixed with a bit of paranormal horror, but I don't recommend it whole heartily.