WordtoDreams

Word to Dreams

YA & NA Fiction At It's Best - Specializing in YA

The Virgin Charmer (Triple Goddess Trilogy, #1)

The Virgin Charmer (Triple Goddess Trilogy, #1) - Rachel A. Olson I wish to thank the author for providing me a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I just want to start off with letting you know that this is not a full length book, but a novella/short story. Coming in at 64 pages, it gives enough of a voice for the start of this series. And let me tell you, it leaves you with one of those cliffhangers that makes you want the next book RIGHT NOW!

In this start off, you get the hint of the paranormal but not much more. You know that something's up, but you can't quite put your finger on it. I loved the scavenger hunt of the letters and wish there had been more of these. The whole instant bonding with Abbi just felt a bit awkward and the tensions between Hope and Garrett need a bit more ironing out.

This is not a YA/NA novel, but there isn't anything in the book itself that warrants any type of caution. If you like romance, this book is right up your alley, no matter what your age. I don't know about future books in the series though because it seems that there are characters heading for the hot and heavy.

All-in-all the book was enjoyable but again, there's some details that need ironed out and everything just seemed too rushed.